Print On Demand refers to a printer’s ability to produce books or other documents for a customer on an “as needed” basis. The key to Print On Demand is that the production runs are relatively short.
Use the link below to download the list of all Prof. Zacharias Tanee Fomum books avaible on Print-on-Demand (POD)
You can also view them directly on amazon front store. Click the link below
An eBook is an electronic version of a printed book which can be read on a computer or a specifically designed handheld device. An ebook is a digital file for reading text on a digital device.
It's easy to read ebooks on your desktop or laptop computer. For a higher-quality reading experience, download an e-reading application. An e-reading application, also called an "e-reading app," is software designed for reading ebooks.
Several of the available ebook formats are easily read on a personal computer or tablet. How to read the most common formats:
- For PC or Laptops, download and install the free Adobe Digital Editions.
- For Apple devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch/Mac), download the free Apple iBooks app from the iTunes app store, or consider other great free apps such as Bluefire or FB Reader (all available in the Apple App store).
- For Android devices, download Aldiko, a free e-reading app.
- Use Kindle for PC (reads .mobi), Kindle for Mac (reads .mobi) or
- the popular FBReader (reads .epub, .txt, .mobi and multiple other formats).
After you install one of the above apps, simply return to your Smashwords Library, click to the book you want to download, then click to download the appropriate file format. Your web browser should ask you if you want to use the app to read immediately, or if you want to download the book to your computer (if you download to your computer, the Desktop is a good location to drop the file so you can find it).
Please note there are many third party e-reading software applications, and we cannot provide you support on how to install or use them. Most have online help files.
Audiobooks are voice recordings of the text of a book that you listen to rather than read. Audiobooks can be exact word-for-word versions of books or abridged versions. You can listen to audiobooks on a portable music player, cellphone, computer, tablet, home speaker system, or in cars that support streaming audio.
You can use any of the following consumer electronic devices to listen to audiobooks:
- MP3 players
- Portable media players
- Smartphones (Android and iOS)
- Internet tablet devices such as Kindles. Nooks, and iPads
- Home stereo systems
- Cars that support streaming audio from media players
Some of the major audiobook retailers are
- Rakuten Kobo
- Apple iTunes Store.
- Audible.com requires a monthly subscription, but the first month is free. Use the Audible app for Android or iOS to listen on mobile devices.
- Google PlayStore
- Downpour is a commercial site that sells individual audiobooks or offers a monthly subscription.
- Barnes & Noble's Nook Audiobook Store website sells a large collection of audiobooks.
- OverDrive offers thousands of audiobooks from more than 30,000 local libraries.
Here below is a screenshot of the growing list of retailers via Findaway Voices, which is the world's largest audiobook distributor. They give ZTF audiobooks access to the entire listening world through retail and library partners ranging from major global brands to fresh new startups.